.Wednesday, December 01, 2004 ' 1:23 AM Y
Wahahah!!! Finally...its over!!!My last paper ends liao...now just hope that I can clear all the modules with acceptable grades...But I know my monday's Microeconomics paper sure gone case liao...after that paper I really feel so depressed...haiz...that paper was a killer!!! However, currently I'm free from isolation already since my exams over liao...during the study week and the exam period I'm in a state of isolation..haha..either go library or stay at home to study and study...and missed the SJAB and 4E4 gatherings...Got a fren think that I studied too hard...but I think I have every reason to put in my fullest effort for the exams lor...cos I really hate the feeling of regret when I did badly for anything just bcos I didn't put in effort....so even if I did not do well for my exams...I won't feel regretful, since I know I've tried my best...